CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Making Baby Food: LETTER TO THE EDITOR


I am looking for a good food processor so I can make fresh baby food for my baby. Which one do you like? - AH

Dear AH,

The only food processor I used for my three babies was the manual "Food Mill"

At: http://www.mothernature.com/shop/detail.cfm/sku/69999/rfr/CMJ

(If any members of this list sell this food processor on their site please tell me - I would rather support a home based business than the mega "Mother Nature" online store!)

A lot of times people will tell you they used something natural because they are hung up on "natural things" but in this case I actually chose this mill, not because of my "hang ups" (LOL) but because it was SOOOO easy to use, SOOOO easy to wash (much easier than those other food processors) AND it easily made small amounts of baby food instead of tons I would have to save that never really got eaten.

This site has some other recommendations as well:

http://www.homemade-baby-food-recipes.com/baby-food-processors.html

Blessings & Health,
Kristie
www.thedreamangels.com
www.herbnhome.com
www.waldorfschoolonline.com

No comments: