CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Funny Kitchen Pharmacy Trick


My son came to me today very very concerned. He described this horrible tight feeling in his leg. "Mom, whenever I walk it is really tight like it is going to snap..it is really awful." I started by explaining that it was very easy to injure this part of the leg...

Then he stopped me, "I was just laying in bed!"

Ah! It was most likely a cramp then. I told him in all seriousness to put a metal spoon on it. When I was pregnant I had cramps all the time in my legs and this really helped.

He started laughing so hard he almost could not open the drawer to get the spoon. He thought I was "pulling his leg". But I didn't laugh...so he started to see I was serious. So, still laughing he put the spoon on his leg. Then he laughed even more! The cramp was GONE!

So I don't know if it was the laughing or the spoon..all I know is the spoon always worked for me!

Blessings & Health,
Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND
www.naturopathichealingcourse.com

No comments: