CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Sinus Infections


Dear Editor,


I am so frustrated. I have sinus infections all the time and now the doctor says I need surgery. Is there anything natural I can try? The anti-biotics the doctor gives me don't work.


- GH


Dear GH,


This may sound very simple, but a lot of clients I have had used a Netti Pot with GREAT success. They started out with recurring sinus infections and after a few uses they never saw a sinus infection again in their lives (at least so far...I've tracked the oldest case for only 6 years). Salt has healing properties as well. You can find out more info on Netti pots by doing a Google Internet search.

There are a lot of herbs, homeopathics and aromatherapy oils I could also suggest for you. I could give you a list 3 pages long but why use these other things when a small investment of about $15.00 for a "pot" is all the Netti treatment costs? And the salt water is free as long as you do the treatment.


Blessings & Health,

Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND

No comments: